Thread: Wasserwechsel Temperatur

Default Wasserwechsel Temperatur

Hallo,

Ich habe die folgende Probleme:

Ich möchte meine Wechselwasser gleich an dem Temperatur des Technickbeckens heizen. Dass heisst, ich möchte der Temp2 (Temperatur des Wechselwassers) gleichmachen mit Temp1 (Technickbecken). Das ist wichtg für mich, weil zB. im Sommermonaten geibt es cca. 27 Grad beim Technickbeckens, aber der Nennwert nur 25 Grad ist. Deshalb kann ich die Temp1 nicht einfach an 25 Grad einstellen.

Hat jemand eine Idee für Lösung?

ich verstehe die Frage nicht
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I know, this is the german part of the forum, but I think it would be easyer for me to explain the problem in English;

I would like to heat the change water to the temperature of the main tank's temperature. This means, I would like to have the Temp2 (change water) exactly the same as Temp1 (main tank). It is not enough for me to set the nominal values to the same, because in the summer times the tank's water often rises above the nominal value, and in this case the change water would be much colder. I hope the task is clearer now...

then have a look at the function "dynamic nominal value"
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thank you for the answer. Can you explain me where is the a dynamic nominal value function? I could not find anything in the programming guide, nor in the operation manual.

Have a look into the PC-Software, here you will find it in the temperature sensor menu.