Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center for Mitras

Any updates it's been a couple of days now.

update has been released a few minutes ago
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

hemoi Gast

Hi,
    Will the wireless option be available soon, so we don't have to use the USB cable to control the Mitras.

Regards,
    Hem

Hello,
    it is planned to release the Wireless Module end of this year (November-December).
    As soon as a definite release date is known, we will post it here.

hemoi Gast

Thanks Carolin.

I have a couple more questions

1. In Lightcomposer can you copy a ilumination time run. e.g. If i want the setting for 5am for 6pm rather then having to remember each channels setting, i could just copy it and change the time to 6pm ?
    2. Is it possible to load a a light project from say Excel ? This would give us another way to quickly create ilumination runs

Regards,
    Hem

Hi Hem,

You can save the colour already. It the box on the left side when your in composer that come up. You just create the new one and that colour will come up on the side. Then when you go in to another one you just select the colour and press the tick button and it copies it across.

hemoi Gast

Thanks, but i have noticed a couple of further issues:

1. When i open GCC, light composer always opens with the default settings. Is it possible to open it/or load light composer with what is currently set in the mitra's unit(s), this way i can tweak my settings, or do i always have to save and load a project ?

Quote Originally Posted by hemoi View Post

1. When i open GCC, light composer always opens with the default settings. Is it possible to open it/or load light composer with what is currently set in the mitra's unit(s), this way i can tweak my settings, or do i always have to save and load a project ?
    Agree, that would be good, also it would be good to be able to expand the view of the light composer

Gazz

Quote Originally Posted by hemoi View Post

+2
    At first when I saw the default setting on Light Composer, I thought that I did not program the light properly. I think having the settings from the Mitras loaded to the light composer would be very helpful.

Double post