Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GHL Control Center for Mitras

The GCC open this file 'Mitras LX 6100 HV light composer project.lpc' in LCPTemplates folder every startup. I just replace it with my project. It work great. Every startup my project file show up.

it's true, the default project is opened when you open the Light Composer View for the first time

in order to see you project you have to open it

we will add an "auto-loading" function in the next version
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

it is possible to load the settings from the lamp?

You mean to save the settings in a file as it is possible for the ProfiLux?
    This is not yet possible.

hemoi Gast

For me, it would be good to load the settings from the Mitras to the pc.
    For example, if you cannot remember which project is currently loaded on the Mitras

for me too, i forgot to save the lcp.

It would also be nice to be able to save the individual settings from the illumination runs (over all nine channels) to the light composer. This would allow us to save our projects when setting the channels individually. Please correct if I am wrong but this can not be done now correct?

hemoi Gast

Is there any update on the wireless adaptor to connect GHL Control Center to Mitras without the USB cable, I believe the original ETA was November /December ???

Regards,
    Hem

In addition to wireless adapter, the next step would be to do this via phone app (android, iOS, win8).