Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GHL Control Center for Mitras

Default GHL Control Center for Mitras

the first version has been released

http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...ion.php?sid=10

for today we managed only to finish the German version

I think we will have the English version this weekend
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

and here some screenshots:

GCC_1.JPG

GCC_2.JPG

GCC_3.jpg

GCC_4.jpg
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Are there any instructions on how to use it please

Gazz

The software guide for the GHL Control Center is already available in German on our Download site.
    The English version will follow still today or beginning of next week.

Is now available in the download section:

http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...Guide-engl.pdf

I have my units but the computer will not install the USB driver and can't work out what the hardware is.

Ok got the USB working by searching my programs drive for the driver.

When i create a schedule using the light composer and upload it to the light nothing would work. I manually turned the illuminations to Automatic off and then went back to auto and told it for each channel the set points number i have (10) and it had the correct times and levels. So after doing all channels it now doing what i wanted but i hope we don't have to do it this way every time.

Did you click to "Transmit illumination run to illumination channels" after you created your schedule ? (see GHL Control Center Software Guide, chapter 4.2.1)

GCC_English.dll Missing and the GHL Control Center v.1.0.2.0 Is stil Deush.
    I have Windows 7 and testet on 2 PC its the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas S. View Post
    Did you click to "Transmit illumination run to illumination channels" after you created your schedule ? (see GHL Control Centre Software Guide, chapter 4.2.1)
    Yes certainly did, then a message comes up in German and i clicked yes and all the channels pop up with the correct runs and i clicked save. Did this a few times and the lights were doing nothing like the runs i had set, i even powered the lights on and off. However as i said when i changed the setting on the master itself manually to automatic off on all channels and turned it back on and set the number of steps to 10 (that's how many i had in light composer) as it went through all the steps for each colour they were what i had sent to lights from the GHL control centre and it now works.