Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level sensors on Expansion Box

Default Level sensors on Expansion Box

Anyone using an expansion box with level sensors hooked up??? I'm having issues with mine, with two
    Sensors for ato and awc....maybe I have to update firmware?? I have four probes connected and control my tunze pumps currently with expansion box.....

I have 5 level control, two for ATO & AWC, one for water leakage detection and the other two in expansion box for AWC (min. Level control) and RO/DI reservoir top-off , all working perfectly except ATO ( max / min ) and AWC min level control can't be used together at this moment.

Thank you for your reply......I am also trying to use two optical level sensors together with a y splitter in order to accomplish ato and awc.....this splitter is plugged into the level port on the expansion. Are you telling me that this is not possible?? And how do you know?? Seems like people have it working when connected directly to their profilux......I.e. michael's how to video for ato and awc......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Check out these screen shots......this is me trying to setup the ato and awc with two optical level sensors connected to expansion box....I am assuming the levels are 3 and 4 on my expansion box....am I doing something wrong? Or is it not possible??

One thing I noticed is that the software wants to make sensor 1 as 11 and sensor 2 as 4 and when I do that it will just continuously call for fill water but never shuts off.....if I name sensors properly then nothing happens.....

Just tried changing my sensor setting to those two sensors on expansion box for AWC....but not working !!! Better use the sensor port on profilux at this moment.

I think you are using latest firmware, level sensor need to be checked one by one in order to indentify the correct sensor no., you can use the level sensor screen, check for the state when trigger the sensor on and off.

The how to was based on 5.13, in 5.14 there have been some changes so the above info is likely relevant.

The guide has been done to bridge the gap, I think GHL may look at making these features a bit more plug and play in the future, lets hope so.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Tagging along. VERY interested in more detailed versions sine I am at 5.14

Ok so what you are saying then is that it is not possible to use the splitter with the expansion box.....or is the expansion just not capable of doing the ato and awc??

I can not get anything from level sensors 1 to 4 to trigger or recognize anything on my expansion box with both sensors connected to the splitter.... And I meant update the firmware for the expansion box....

Also, on my p3 screen and on my touch I have it now checked to show levels, and it shows "1234" on the left at the bottom and nothing on the right.....

Check out these pics of it showing levels......
    And if you look at my old pics in the level section it looks like it recognizes sensors 1 to 4 as being available.....