Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Level sensors on Expansion Box

Ok. I have saved all settings and then reset the pab.....I then reassigned pab devices and installed the latest software 5.1.4.3 profilux control.....I loaded all settings back to profilux from files on computer.....I have now set sensor 1 to 3 and sensor 2 to 4 and it is calling for rodi ato and turning on the socket that has the 120v solenoid connected to it to open and allow rodi water to fill up the sump.......I have the solenoid unplugged right now but this is a good sign because I was not getting this far before..... Sensor is set now so it is right at water level and it keeps going on and off every minute or less so I turned off for now until I can test by filling with nsw. On my touch the number 3 sensor keeps appearing and disappearing as it turns on and off.....
    I am mixing some nsw now and tomorrow night i will attempt to fill enough nsw into sump to turn off sensor and make sure it is working.....but like I said better than I had!!
    And all settings and sensors are back to normal on profilux.....I like that save feature!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When you saying only one extension could be connected at a time of an update, can it be that all PUB cable are connected but electricity is disconnected from all units that are not to be programed?

can it be that all PUB cable are connected
    No, it means: Unplug all other devices except the one you want to update

Ok, so after resetting pab and then reassigning devices it appears now to be working properly.....only issue now is that my optical level sensor is extremely sensitive in my sump and constantly calls for ato rodi fill on and then off every second or so.....is this normal?? Anyway to help eliminate this??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

change the reaction time for this sensor
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.