Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video Guide for AWC & ATO Beta release

Ok thank you Michael.....I am going to continue playing around with it.....some other support is much appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have noticed that if I set my sensor 1 to 11 and sensor 2 to 4 then it calls for rodi ato fill.....this happens no matter what control cir... Number I choose.....look at these pics....

It's like as though I just don't have the right sensor setup.....weird though it calls for fill when sensors as setup that way and yet when setup as 3 and 4 nothing happens.....

Now that I have reset my pab and reassigned my devices it is now working properly.....however, the optical sensor is extremely sensor....it constantly actives and then deactivates constantly for about a second.....is there anyway to change this so it will activate less often but for a little longer time??

Quote Originally Posted by benner View Post
    is there anyway to change this so it will activate less often but for a little longer time??
    Yes, look down below when in level control. Change the number in the column that says Reaction Time. Try 2 or 3 seconds.

Ok thanks I will try that....it is currently set to 1 second.....I am worried that by doing this it will also affect my awc because I only have the two sensors and have them used as sensor 1 and sensor 2 in the ato & awc feature under levels in the software.....how will this affect awc??

I dunno? Give it a shot. If the AWC doesn't work afterwards, maybe that's why I never got the AWC to work for me! Probably not, but who knows.

Did u start a thread regarding your awc issue?? Do you have same setup as me?? I mean like are u using two optical sensors for ato & awc??

Yes (except I was using one optical and one float), but as you can see in the other thread I started on the N.A. forum, I decided it wasn't really for me so I do it a bit differently.
    http://profiluxsupport.com/showthrea...-s-AWC-and-ATO

Ok yes I did see your post there......