Thread: AI SOL and Profilux II plus..

Default AI SOL and Profilux II plus..

will all 3 channels work on the plus II?? fw 5.12 running.. I'm going to be adding a USB port so I can play with the unit while connected but would like to know if it works with all 3 channels first...

Thanks All
    Jason

No one help??

ProfiLux supports aqua Illumination 2 and 3 channel modes
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

got it working well sort of anyway, I seem to have a problem with the programming... On the overview it looks ok, but the only channel that works properly is channel 3 the white one... been trying to get it working right for days... the main problem I have is I am using the RS232 connector to program then plugging the light back in and resetting the system... What am I doing wrong???

tried everything from unplugging the whole unit and sol to resetting the profilux to factory settings, and still all I get is 1% on channel 1 & 2 and Channel 3 working ok????