Thread: TUNZE Wavebox 6215 settings help..

Default TUNZE Wavebox 6215 settings help..

i ve just received my tunze 1 control cable..i plug it to 6215 but i dont understand how can i make the settings anyone plz help..for example my settings with original wave controller; 6 sec turns,4 sec stops my tank 160x80x55 water is slammed the opposite side directly and comes back. like this " \ / \ /" what should I do to set same wawes with profilux 3..I plugged L1-L2 port and I choose
    current pump 1
    sequence
    sinus waves

the propeller always turning..which settings I should choose.when I try the others pump flows air and I scary to do something wrong,its not a try-learn thing I beleive and I want to set minimum waves after the lights off how can I do that..

also I bought a wortech controller to my mp40 every these questions is same for it and how should I plug both of these.

regards
    Last edited by redseamax; 16.06.2012 at 11:10.

anybody help please..

For the Wavebox you need to choose square wave and not sinus wave, for timing I don't know but you could try searching the forum for other users settings. Regards, Andy

thanks for your help,I ll try..

Did you ever get it set up? If so, please post your settings.

Last Thurs replaced my old wavebox pump. I hooked it up to my PExIII and assigned it to an Lport with a Y splitter. Pump one goes to a 6205 pump Pump two is my 6215 pump in my wavebox. It is set to permanent mode, Right angle waves, i started with a min/max wave duration of .2 and a random wave reduction of 0%. I tried multiple different min/max duration timing changes up to 3 seconds. When the pump fires, it doesn't trigger off. You can see the water move down in the box but never oscillated back up as the pump continues to run. Any idea what I may be doing wrong. I am running 5.15 firmware.

change the min and max for the pumps - for a test go to 0% and 100%
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The pump Min and Max have were set at 0% and 100%. I'll post screenshots and complete details. This way, anyone will be able to search Tunze 6215 and use the information as an easy trouble shooting guide.
    Last edited by rreeves; 19.01.2013 at 04:45.

OK, So here are my settings that are not working for any wave generation.

I have a splitter cable connected into the Profilux L1/L2 port.

I have the Tunze 1 cable going to another pump, while I have the Tunze two cable hooked into the 6215 pump in the wave box

Finally, here is a screenshot of the settings

suggestions?
    Last edited by rreeves; 25.02.2013 at 00:08.

Anyone?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am a little confused

about how many pumps are we talking?

the seetings you mention refer to pump 2

is the relating 1-10V- interface set?

and the question is: are we talking about waves (quick min/max-sequence) or about ebb/tide?

I think it makes much sense you read the chapter about current pumps in our manual again a little closer before we continue to discuss the next steps
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.