Thread: Issue with manual socket override in firmware 5.12 solved!

Default Issue with manual socket override in firmware 5.12 solved!

In 5.12 the concept of the manual override of the sockets had been changed: Now single sockets can be switched manually while others remain in automatic mode.
    One of the reasons to change this was the new webinterface which is in development and will come very soon.

This new concept unfortunately produced compatibility issues with ProfiLuxControl and ProfiLux, but these updates solve the problem:

- Firmware 5.12b for ProfiLux 3
    - ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.5
    - Firmware 1.03 for ProfiLux Touch

all updates are available from now on here:
    http://support.aquariumcomputer.com/...h/sections.php

I couldn't find any compatibility issues in our test systems here after doing all 3 updates

-> if you have a problem with the manual override then you should do these 3 updates
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    In 5.12 the concept of the manual override of the sockets had been changed: Now single sockets can be switched manually while others remain in automatic mode.
    One of the reasons to change this was the new webinterface which is in development and will come very soon.
    Ach finally a reason to update my Profilux once again.

Also It always nice to see that I still feels with GHL that you can influence the devellopment. I can't seem to ignore that fact that the above feature might have been implemented (sooner) by discussing the manual overwrite isseus in this thread.
    My post seems to discribe that 'same' solution.

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...2382#post32382

Ill update myProfilux to suit these changes.