Thread: ProfiLux Plus II not available any more!

Default ProfiLux Plus II not available any more!

So, it happened now: We run out of stock with ProfiLux Plus II, Plus II eX and Profiset before we were able to launch the replacement.
    There are a few in the stock of our retailers, but that's it.

I think we can launch the ProfiLux Plus II replacement in about 4 weeks, details are coming soon.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Any news on what the replacement will be yet?

replacements are available already

http://www.aquariumcomputer.com/Syst...filux_3_1.html
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

What's the difference between the 3 and 3.1 units? Also I have a profilux 2 at the moment which is working fine. I want to get your LED light bar when it is out and would like to know if you would suggest getting a profilux 3 redy for it or if the 2 I have will be sufficient.

Cheers

Liam

There is an overview table here [you have to scroll down]

That doesn't show the difference between the profilux 3 and 3.1. Is the 3.1N the same as the old 3 or does the 3.1 have anything extra?

Is the 3.1N the same as the old 3 or does the 3.1 have anything extra?
    It´s the same in general (but with different hardware). Relevant differences are:
    - Port L5L6 available in all units, not longer part of the ex-extension
    - SD-card slot (no function at the moment)

Additional info: This is the comparsion betwen 3 and 3.1N - not between PL3 and 3.1A which is different (no webserver, lower possibilities, see table)
    Last edited by Gunther; 17.07.2012 at 08:43.