Thread: Multi ai led control

Default Multi ai led control

Hello All ! It's been a while since I have been here ... My P III has been working very well !!! If this question has already been answered please excuse my ignorance . With the introduction of the P III we gained tank monitoring and controlling for multiple aquariums throughout our home through the use of the PAB and expansion boxes. Other great features have also been added along the way, the Vortech interface comes to mind. But we Aquaillumination users have not been able to control lighting the same way we control other thing with the PIII. So, my question is will there ever be the ability to incorporate multiple RS232 cards in the expansion boxes and the software necessary to run multiple AI lights independently ? I am aware the GHL is coming out with there own Led lighting system. I just hope that this will not cause GHL to forget the other LED users here.
    Now before I get bombarded with comments regarding what I just mentioned, please remember that I have always been a strong and outspoken supporter of GHL PRODUCTS AND THERE SUPPORT POLICIES !!! Both here and other forums in the US. Not being able to expand AI use with the PIII's abilities leave something to be desired. And this feature is not just for multiple tank systems. AI users could also have a single tank that would benefit from being able to control the lights at different intensities .
    Again, if this has already been addressed I would appreciate being directed to that thread. As always thank you for a great product ! Neil

Hi

thank you for your kind words.

Support for multiple AI lamps on other RS232-ports than the built-in port is not possible, but I put it on our list.
    I can't promise if or when it will come, we have many other things at the moment with higher priorities.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

+1 for this, I have 10 AI modules over different tanks and would love to very there lighting from tank to tank and also have some cool cloud simulations on my main tank (It has 6 AI modules)