Thread: Help please with setting up circulation pumps!

Default Help please with setting up circulation pumps!

Can someone please help me set up my 2 Tunze 6000 Steams on my Profilux Plus 2 with firmware version 4.00?
    I don't have a Windows PC right now so I have to use the controller's key pad. I have a Tunze 1 and a Tunze 2 cable plugged into a splitter and that is plugged into the L1-L2 port.

The first problem Is that I can't get my controller to clear or remove the Illumination channels 1,2,3 that I'm not using but the controller keeps scrolling in its screen.

I have gone to the Socket setup, the 1-10V setup and the Circulation setup in the Extras menu and in each I have selected the circulation option and all the appropriate settings for each I think. I have hit the confirm/load settings each time but still no indicator on the contoller's screen that circulation is working. The Streams are running but not pulsing as they should.

Thanks for helping,

James

I figured it out, it required going into the display menu and disabling the illuminations and enabling the circulation.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to make my digital powerbars/expansion socket work. I'll post over in another area of the forum.

James