Thread: Firmware problem Profilux plus ll EX

Default Firmware problem Profilux plus ll EX

I was trying to upgrade my firmware from 4.05 to 4.07 and have run into some issue where it was stuck on downloading on the display panel.
    I have followed the instruction in the manual to use jumper setting; download flasher FMC16LX
    I believe the problem I am having is with target microcontroller
    Which microcontroller should I be using if I am in Canada I have tried the ones with: xxxxxxxx/CA and nothing works

I figured it out....I didn't save my main setting just the one's for the probes....is there a way to retrieve it from one of my computers I didn't upgrade yet with the PC software on?

Hi Tom,

after reading this I guess you don't have a problem with the WLAN card - maybe you used standard RS232 cable instead of our cable?

To your question: no, the old settings can't be restored after an update when you forgot to save them before the update

Hi Matthias,

The WLAN card isn’t in the unit and I did use the RS232 cable that came with the controller....The problem with the WLAN card is still the same; I can’t have it inserted in any of the available three slots

Thanks Matthias,

This is what sets you apart from your competitors beside quality products....GHL also have exceptional customer service

Regards,

Thomas