Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Min Max rates for flow sensors?

Default Min Max rates for flow sensors?

Hi,
    I didn't find it anywhere.
    I am using zeovit, which needs 200lt/h per 1lt of zeovites.
    Is PL-0866 able to measure so slow flow?
    Can you give us the min flow of the sensors?

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

Min. flow for PL-0866 is 110l/h - it´s also working at lower flow, but with less accuracy.
    My test sample (yes I have one, but not the final version) is working @ 200l/h without problems

That's great news, thank you.
    I thought it was in the market already cause I saw it in your site.
    Will have to wait a little bit, no problem.

Worlds most gadget Aquarium.. almost.

Hello!

Looking for the same info, but also for the other sensors! Any info on the minimum flow for PL-0867 and PL-0868 so I can choose the best one(s) for my application?

Thanks!

PL-0866: Measurement range flow min-max. 110 - 2000 l/h, Nominal width DN10, 2x G1/2" outside thread, length 81mm
    PL-0867: Measurement range flow min-max. 300 - 5000 l/h, Nominal width DN20, 2x G1" outside thread, length 105mm
    PL-0868: Measurement range flow min-max. 600 - 9000 l/h, Nominal width DN25, 2x G1 1/4" outside thread, length 120mm

As said above: It´s also working at lower flow, but with less accuracy (we talk about 2% nominal error for the named range for the sensor)

Excellent and thank you - exactly the info I need (maybe a good option to include it in the specs?; or maybe I'm blind...?)

How accurate are these? I have the 9000L/h model and i'm running a 8000l/h return pump. It's saying i have only 1916L/h flowing through the system. I know there would be some loss but i find it hard to believe that the flow is that low. If i shut down the fluid reactors it goes up by 70L/h but from looking at the return pipes and the reactors the flow has to be more than that.

we have a deviation of a few percent, not more

did you invoke "determine calibration" for your sensor?

select the flow-sensor in the table and click the button, the following is self explaining
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Yeah I have done that already. The flow rate just seems way to low.

what is your calibration value (xxx ml/pluse)?

is it used in a bypass?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.