Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firmware 5.12c is here

For the record I "think" this is also the case with the new Droid app. The "manual override" feature reverts back to AUTO about a brief pause.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGSHOW View Post
    Considering the Marinemad app is suppose to be obsolete, I don't think Fletch is going to be working on it.

...Too bad because this was the only Iphone app out there.
    Ok that is a shame!
    I believe they are working currently on an Iphone app(Same team that did the Android one).(Silentone user name this forum)
    But as BigAl has said, they are currently fixing the same problem, with the Android app.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

If I revert back to 5.11 will it have any effect of the PAB updates for the power bars/touch?

Thanks,
    Dave

I went back to 5.11 but it still won't let me use the app to turn off sockets.

Any ideas?

Thanks

This issue was in 5.11 as well (I'm still on 5.11). It's a built in Safety Feature that I think the Droip App developer has to work around.

I went back to 5.11 but the app still won't work. If I go back to 5.10 will it work again? or am I pretty much screwed now that I did the 5.12 update?

I also updated all my PAB devices with the newest updates. Are the new updates compatible with 5.10?

I really liked my marinemad app, kinda pissed off about this.

am I pretty much screwed now that I did the 5.12 update?
    no, going back to 5.11 you have the same conditions as before - maybe settings which are relevant for the app changed?

the PAB updates are compatible to older P3 firmware -> no problem
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.