Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GHL Radion support

Ecotech have not yet finished their own release so nothing will come until that is complete. Once they have got things up and running I am sure this will follow. Remember, Apex users will want this also and Apex do not make LED units, so the demand is there.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

I hope so, will really bring my system together nicely if I can get the lights and pumps working together.

i always had my doubts about Ecotech releasing the technical information to GHL especially after the release of Mitras, this when i opened this thread. if that is the reason then Ecotech are wrong in their business thinking/strategy! as many people including myself will now consider changing their radions (i have 5 in total ) to Mitras as we all love to control all our equipment using one platform- good idea if GHL reduce their RRP am sure many will place orders for multiple unites ( i already placed an order for one Mitras in white for my office) but was told there are some delays in producing these unit in white!!!!!!!
    Last edited by king; 19.03.2013 at 22:31.

The Mitras is already as low as it will go if not too low, and we are already struggling keeping the price where it is, so I would not hold out hope of a price reduction, any lower and they would not make it to market, there is little margin for survival in this product.

So is there any hope that there will be a way to control the radions? I am seriously thinking of changing from my huge diy led to a fixture but the cost of mitras is a sore spot with the wife.

GHL do not hold the answer to this as GHL already have the module that would work with the Radion, it is Ecotech that have not released the protocol for the GHL module to work with the Radion, not the other way round.

Ecotech have been working on their own Hub so my guess this is why we are not seeing a release.

Only Ecotech can provide any update to this amalgamation with GHL.
    Last edited by aqua_digital; 05.01.2014 at 14:53.

I also have a Radion that I would like to control with my PL3. Any updates?

I have just purchased some Gen2 Radions second hand and was wondering if the Gen 2's can be programmed with Profilux 3

The Radion still can't be controlled by ProfiLux.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.