Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GHL Radion support

Default GHL Radion support

is that ( = the new GHL LED lamp which has been announced recently) the end for the anticipated Rdion/ghl software,

am sure vortech are not very pleased with GHL new lighting, just wondering if they will still release the software to you guys. thanks

The developer pack from Ecotech I am told releases shortly. The connection would be made through the GHL-Vortech existing module.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Why shouldn't they give us the technical specifications?

ProfiLux is able to control lamps from Aqua Illumination, Pacific Sun, Econlamps and others already. Now just another lamp will be added.

I think they know that many people have a ProfiLux and that they want to connect the Radion to it, it would be a reason against the Radion if they decided that we can't get the technical details.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Did EcoTech actually released the specs to GHL for development of this interface? I know GHL has there own solution coming soon but it would still be a GREAT addition to have available.

They are to be released, as to a date I do not have one but I understand it to be in the pipe line soon.

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Anyone know of any further developments on this?

I'd really like to be able to use thunderstorms on my Radion Pro through the Profilux and change the pump mode at the same time for turbulent water.

to be honest - I don't believe that this will ever happen, we got no technical data until today
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I thought that might be the case. Thanks for answering. Such a shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by -Aaron- View Post
    I thought that might be the case. Thanks for answering. Such a shame really.

Aaron you may try contacting EcoTech and reminding them that they have clients who are still waiting for them to release the Tech Data to GHL for their light to be integrated into the controller. It's worth at least reminding them.

Already done it.

Posted on their forum yesterday, I'll go check if there's a response.

EDIT: Nothing as yet, thread is here.