Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level control

Default Level control

Matthias how do we disable level control when doing water changers??
    Every time i make water changers weekly i have to turn off the profilux or i keep getting alarms via text and email?

how do you make the water change?

manually or with the automatic water change function of ProfiLux?

are you in the maintenance mode during water changing?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

how do you make the water change?
    I turn off main pump and then make water change, when i turn off pump the alarm will go off as the water level will rise in the sump.
    So i get SMS message and many emails.

Can their be a solution to maybe have something like a feedmode where the profilux will disable for 20mins or so.

Are you using the maintenance function so as to change water?
    GHL Iberia

It is not possable to turn off the level alarms in maintenance mode.
    When i make a water change i have to turn off my main pump, the water level in the sump rises which then causes my level sensor to send alarms.

Maintenance mode only turns of sockets and has not function to turn off the level alarms.

What is required is a water change mode, that will turn off all level/sensor alarms for a set period. so if we could have option to say turn off for 30mins, 1hr, etc. then Automatically restart the level/sensors.
    Last edited by reef; 13.04.2012 at 20:48.

it would be good if there was a option in the maintenance modes to turn off the level sensors or not

maybe an idea for 5.13
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Would be nice to have it sooner than later as it is a real problem when making water changers.
    I have to keep turning off the profilux when i do water changers ever week.

Matthias how do we disable level control when doing water changers??
    Every time i make water changers weekly i have to turn off the profilux or i keep getting alarms via text and email?
    Matthias when can this be done? it is a real problem. Every time i do water changers my alarms keeps going off because the water level is either too high or to low in the sump when i make water changers.

Does no one do water changers these days?

+ 100

I have the same issues.