Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: profilux 3 ex lan problem

this is possible

what settings do you mean?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    I thin we add in the new firmware an automatic reset sequence for the LAN once a day
    is this in the 5.15 firmware?

not yet, but it is still possible for 5.15 since it is still in beta version

let me try it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

that would be great thx

getting sick and tyred of this shit, bought a expensive lan card that i should not have needed because i have a profilux 3 with lan onboard.
    onboard card i cant connect with, 1 green light and 1 amber light.
    with lan card, 2 green lights and i can connect with the profilux true profilux control but not from outside, port 69 and 10001 forwarded.
    its the profilux i got from you guys true my vendor and the lan never worked ok.
    please help me with this, my vendor stopped his shop so i need to do it strait to you guys.
    regards Cees

If you can connect to the Profilux internally on your network, I don't think the GHL Team will be able to provide support beyond that for internet connectivity as everybody has a different router and home network setup. In Profilux Control can you verify what is listed in System, Webserver, as the ServerPort by default is 80, so unless you have changed this setting in Profilux Control I would suggest trying your port forward External 10001 to 80 Internally, to the Profilux IP address.

Some screen shots would also help so the greater GHL community can provide additional help.

I have mine setup this way and it works like a charm. (Using Apple TimeCapsule as my home router).

i bought a lan card because the internal failed to work,
    the server port in profilux control is set to 69,
    in router forwarded 69 to profilux ip.

so my main issue is, why is the lan card connecting with profilux control and my onboard lan is not,

Just a thought but when you tried to setup the Profilux onboard MAC address to IP on your router, you didn't deny access by any chance to the onboard MAC of the Profilux?

To help with your internet web server connection issues I've just tested changing the Web Port on my profilux, saving it, updating my routing Port forwarding table and i could no longer connect. Even though Profilux Control showed Port 100 as the web port when I went back into it, I could only still connect back to Port 80. A reboot of Profilux Control was needed for the web server to start running on Port 100. (Im not sure if this is by design or a firmware bug but worth noting).

Do you have anything else inside you network available out on the Internet to check that you are able to get into your network from outside and that this is just a config issue with this one device?