Thread: Humidity control

Default Humidity control

An other question:

How can I put a rain system on the device, with the options to spray when humidity is low, and te option to spray 3-4 times a day for one minut?
    How can I get these things together in one connection at the powerbar.

Please contact me.

1. do the humidity settings:

- nominal value
    - hysteresis
    - select the controller mode you need, in this case one of the pulse/pause modes seem to be suitable
    -> all settings are explained in detail in the manual

2. set the socket function under menu system
    humidity 1 increase for the socket you want to use for rain
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Thanks for that answere,

The Pause/Pulse modes, hmm okee.
    I want the sprayers to go on at 11.00 'o clock til 11.01, after that from 14.00 till 14.01 and afther that from 17.00 till 17.01
    can I put this in the controler also?

if you want the sprayers be started depending on the measured humidity then you should do the settings as mentioned above

if you only want to activate the sprayer at certain times then you should use timers
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Secret option three, if you want the sprayers to run on timers And/Or if the humidity is low you can combine your timer and humity 1 increase in a programmable logic gate:

Input 1 = Timer X
    Function OR
    Input 2 = Humidity 1 Increase

Then assign that Programmable logic gate to the socket that controls the sprayers. It will then turn on when either the timer is triggered or the humidity is low.