Thread: Firmware 5.12b web server prob

Default Firmware 5.12b web server prob

Hi

When I view the web pages from the p3 fw 5.12b I notice that the console page is in Germany and that I cannot change the state the state of the switches, also the lightening button increases the light intensity and has a long blink rather than a flash, using AI Sol blue which worked well before upgrade.

Tony

change the language in ProfiLux
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It's not all the language that is in German it's just that page. Anyhow I did change language from the profilux, to German then back to English, thought it had resolved the problem because the console page started its load with English text but it was incomplete so I pressed the refresh and it reloaded it in German.

I have noticed that on the sensor page, which is in English btw, if you press the settings link the page that comes up has no data on it just text all values are zero.

Most of the buttons on the console page don't work either.

Tony

I also have the exact same issue since I updated to firmware 5.12a. The console page on the web server is in German.

And I also noticed the Lightning flash is not a flash anymore but a long white blink of 2 seconds and something even more. I also use AI Sol Blue.
    Last edited by Mike991; 13.04.2012 at 17:49.

So it's not just me.

I just posted my statement in the German section of this forum:

since we are very close to releasing the new webinterface I will not spend much more time in the old and obsolete interface

I try to make integrate the new webinterface in 5.12

a preview is here

http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...4349#post34349

not ready yet! but you can see how it will look like
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

wow that looks amazing, cant wait for it to come out.

Will you be able to control the whole Profilux from the web interface or do you still need the software

no, we we will never have a webinterface which is able to do all what ProfiLuxControl can do

ProfiLux has more than 10.000 settings and options, it is impossible to make a webinterface for everything

but we will have the most important features in the new webinterface:

- starting of special functions (maintenance, water change, feeding pause, etc.)
    - manual override sockets and illumination
    - important settings for probes
    - display of current status (alarms, values, etc.)
    - graphs (I am not sure if we can have this in the initial version, but will come)

let us start with the important features and let us go from there, ok?

Thanks, good to know whats coming, it looks very promising.