Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aquastyle led with active4control how to configure

Default Aquastyle led with active4control how to configure

I installed four aquastyle led lights RGB. I've connected them to the active4control. I connected led unit 1 to L1L2, led unit 2 to L3L4, led unit 3 to L5L6 and led unit 4 to the plm-4 L7L8. I connected with one cable from the active4control to the PL3x. Is one cable enough, I see that there are two cables deliverd with the active 4 control.

Than i made some adjustments to illumination 1 till 4 in the software. Adjusted time and percentages of light. So I think it will be dimming during the day to the percentages configured and than it will go over to moonlighting which I also activated. I will see this evening.

The questions I have:

Do I have to connect one or two cables from the active4control to the pl3x. Do I have enough connections on the pl3x including the expansion card?
    Can I configure another port for 1-10v because I have only one port free for 1-10v equipment\led
    I thought I could programm the different coloured leds, for example only red across the four led units for sunrise, is this possible and how

I dont know if is is programmed correctly at this moment,

Thanks in advance for the answers,

Patrick

Pfeil ich probiere es mal Patrick... I'll try it once Patrick....

Hello Patrick..
    I try my best to translate.google.de!

So first of all check if you have disconnected the cable to the Steckverbidungen to LEDControl4Active.
    Here's the wiring from with purchase / delivery of the RGB LED style ...
    LED_vorher.jpg

So you should make the separation so that all four colors (white / blue / red and green) can be controlled individually.
    LED_nachher.jpg

Do I have to connect one or two cables from the active4control to the pl3x.
    For each L-terminal is a color channel. Why must / should be used all L-unions.

Do I have enough connections on the pl3x including the expansion card?
    With the ex PL3 you have six L-cut stele (L1-L6) can directly and with an expansion card PLM-4L expand you.
    Does that mean no expansion card you can only control 6 channels, but need to control two LED style RGB 8 L interfaces individually to all colors.

Can I configure another port for 1-10v because I have only one port free for 1-10v equipment\led
    No, because each color has an L-interface must be available. It is also important because it is in the style RGB LED is supposed to be the goal of each color individually controlled / to program.
    So I would say you should broaden your ex for a further three PL-L interfaces, or when no more free slots are an expansion - take this box.

I thought I could programm the different coloured leds, for example only red across the four led units for sunrise, is this possible and how
    As written, the fact remains that if you want to take full advantage of LED style RGB LED strips are required per four L-interfaces.

I dont know if is is programmed correctly at this moment,
    For this you might want to check the individual lights from the PLC post (screenshot lighting) to see what you have programmed.

MfG
    Andreas

Hallo Andreas,

Hab ich es gut verstanden. 1 ledleucht braucht 4 kanalen. L1-L2 und L3-L4 und so weiter L5-L6 L7-L8 fur die nachtste ledleucht. Das Steckverbindungen to LEDControl4Active istso gemacht bei lieferung. Ich brauch dan 16kanalen L1 bis L16. Oder vielleicht ist es moglich um zwei ledleuchten auf ein LEDcontrol4Active zu machen und die kanalen kombinieren?

Wie kan ich dan jeder kanal programmieren ist dan illumination 1 bis illumination 4 kanal 1 2 3 4 korrespondieren mit rot, grun, blau weiss (Beispiel) fur ledleucht 1?

Ein weitere frage ist uber das spektrum von die ledleuchten, haben sie erfarhung mit wachsen von die pflanzen mit diese ledleuchten?

vielen dank,

Patrick

Pfeil Aquastyle led with active4control how to configure..

Hi Patrick,
    what today's technology (translate) so anything is possible ... so I have some answers for you ...

Oder vielleicht ist es moglich um zwei ledleuchten auf ein LEDcontrol4Active zu machen und die kanalen kombinieren?
    Or maybe it is possible to combine two LED lamps on a LEDcontrol4Active make and the canals?
    Deutsch:
    Je LEDControl4Active ist eine maximale Belastung von 3 A möglich! Ein Beispiel hier ist das eine LED Styl RGB 12W (525 mm/ 1080 Lumen) pro Farbkanal eine Leistung von 1 A hat, also 0,25 A pro Lichtkanal!
    Also es ist möglich mehrer Leisten auf einen LEDControl4Active zu legen jedoch ist immer die max. 3 A zu beachten und das man dann jeweils nur 4 Kanäle pro LEDControl4Active steuern kann.
    Englisch:
    Depending LEDControl4Active is a maximum load of 3 A is possible! An example here is the style of an LED 12W RGB (525 mm / 1080 lumens) per color channel has an output of 1 A, that is 0.25 A per channel light!
    So it is possible to put several strips at a LEDControl4Active however, is always the maximum. 3 A note and then you can control only 4 channels per LEDControl4Active.

Wie kan ich dan jeder kanal programmieren ist dan illumination 1 bis illumination 4 kanal 1 2 3 4 korrespondieren mit rot, grun, blau weiss (Beispiel) fur ledleucht 1?
    As I kan dan dan illumination of each channel is programmed to correspond to an illumination channel 4 1 2 3 4 with red, green, blue, white (example) for ledleucht 1?
    Deutsch:
    Zuerst die L-Schnittstellen in PLC unter "System - 1-10V Schnittstellen" einstellen, also alle genutzten L-Schnittstellen (L1 bis L?) auf Beleuchtung 1... Beleuchtung 2 und so weiter einstellen.
    Englisch:
    First, the L-PLC interfaces under "System - 1-10V interfaces" set, so all unused interfaces L (L 1 to L?) .. At first light Lighting Set 2 and so on.
    Schnittstellen.jpg
    Deutsch:
    Danach die Beleuchtungskanäle programmieren je nach Bedarf dabei nicht vergessen den Haken bei "dimmbar" zu setzen und die jeweiligen Anforderungen für z.B. Gewitter/ Bewölkung (zusätzlich die Verzögerung der Wolken bestimmen) setzen.
    Englisch:
    After the lighting program channels as needed not forget to check "dimmable" and to set specific requirements for such Thunderstorms / clouds (also set the delay between clouds) set.
    BKanal.jpg

Ein weitere frage ist uber das spektrum von die ledleuchten, haben sie erfarhung mit wachsen von die pflanzen mit diese ledleuchten?
    Another question is about the spectrum of the LED lamps, they have grown up with long pedigree of the plant with these LED lamps?
    Deutsch:
    Hier habe ich ein paar Links für dich, aber leider nur auf Deutsch! Das sollte einige Fragen bezüglich der LED Styl RGB beantworten!
    Englisch:
    Here I have a few links for you, but unfortunately only in German! That should answer some questions about the RGB LED style!

1. German homepage AQUASTYL RGB ..
    2. Info AQUASTYL RGB ..
    3. F A Q
    4. Download

Andreas

Mein dank is gross. Ich hab nog ein frage. Wie wissen sie der farben die kanalen korrespondieren sie mit der farben in de steckverbindung und illumination 1 is l1 und so weiter illumination 2 is L2 ? Er sind seit kurze zeit auch 5A active4control

Danke!

Patrick
    Last edited by altum69; 06.04.2012 at 16:40.

Hi Patrick,
    For this, the forum is here .. the one to help each other where you can!

As you know the color of the channels they correspond with the colors in de type connector and an illumination is L1 and so on illumination 2 is L2
    On the LEDControl4Active is the connection for the light bar numbered 1 to 5 1 corresponds to the current supply and 2 is equal to L1, which is 3 L2, and so on. The cable color of the RGB LED style are unfortunately often different, I myself have LED - strips of three series.

He is also a short time since 5A Active4Control
    That would be news to me, I know that many a LEDControl4Active want to give more power, but it does not believe that I have. That is currently the limit 3 A is max.

This is my first post in the English forum, thanks "translate.google.de" ... Did you actually app to control the English ProfiLux? Is it in German language?

MfG
    Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Quote Originally Posted by AjakAndi View Post
    Hi Patrick,
    For this, the forum is here .. the one to help each other where you can!

On the LEDControl4Active is the connection for the light bar numbered 1 to 5 1 corresponds to the current supply and 2 is equal to L1, which is 3 L2, and so on. The cable color of the RGB LED style are unfortunately often different, I myself have LED - strips of three series. I think I have 4 series but I still dont understand how to program for example red, of with or green separate...

That would be news to me, I know that many a LEDControl4Active want to give more power, but it does not believe that I have. That is currently the limit 3 A is max.

This is my first post in the English forum, thanks "translate.google.de" ... Did you actually app to control the English ProfiLux? Is it in German language? It is possible to change the language on the profilux, is that what you mean. Currently I use english

MfG
    Andreas

Hello Patrick

Attached see the plug-configuration for L1 - L4, and if you buy an extention-card, the configuration for L5 - L8.
    (I took Andreas photo, thanx)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gruss Schwede

Thanks all.. its clear for me now.

Andreas,

Doch ich hab gesehen das Sie ein plan gemacht habt fur Tagesablauf winter. Haben sie das auch fur die sommer/

Danke,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,
    Nice that we were able to clarify everything and despite the language barrier! Again and again, like ...
    I am about my new aquarium to break in and I'm completely reprogram my lights and I'll post again in the community of interest!
    So be patient!

Happy Easter egg and thick ..

Andreas