I installed four aquastyle led lights RGB. I've connected them to the active4control. I connected led unit 1 to L1L2, led unit 2 to L3L4, led unit 3 to L5L6 and led unit 4 to the plm-4 L7L8. I connected with one cable from the active4control to the PL3x. Is one cable enough, I see that there are two cables deliverd with the active 4 control.

Than i made some adjustments to illumination 1 till 4 in the software. Adjusted time and percentages of light. So I think it will be dimming during the day to the percentages configured and than it will go over to moonlighting which I also activated. I will see this evening.

The questions I have:

Do I have to connect one or two cables from the active4control to the pl3x. Do I have enough connections on the pl3x including the expansion card?
Can I configure another port for 1-10v because I have only one port free for 1-10v equipment\led
I thought I could programm the different coloured leds, for example only red across the four led units for sunrise, is this possible and how

I dont know if is is programmed correctly at this moment,

Thanks in advance for the answers,

Patrick