Thread: What happened to the Webserver?

Default What happened to the Webserver?

Just wondering how the new web server was coming along.

Also an idea (which I'm sure you have already thought of).... Is it possible to have the web server as the form of interface for the profilux? Surely a fully capable web server would mean less time codeing windows software?? Then it would be able to be used on windows/mac/smartdevices....

Thought i would just ask the question

I would guess your "idea" is probably one key reason why they haven't invested in an AP! If they go with a true Web interface that would negate (to some degree) the need for a dedicated Ap.

GHL please look at this. This is what a web server should look like. Why can't you make something like this?

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/04/03/d...s-lifeguard-3/

thanks for posting this link, we are always interested in the competitions development

I admit that the graph looks quite nice, but this is not a web server which gives you control over a controller, actually the "lifeguard" isn't a controller, it is just a monitor for $200 ...

but I think I got your point - you would like to see graphs like that on the P3 webserver - that's what we are already developing!

the problem is not printing some nice diagrams - the harder work is in the coding for accessing the P3 functions and parameters
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

thanks for answering the question.

Yeah i thought that the graphs would be the easier part and the actual comms with the profilux would be harder.

I hope to see a solution from you soon.