Thread: Touch - Manual Control Sockets and Illumination

Default Touch - Manual Control Sockets and Illumination

Should the Manual Control on the Touch operate or is it waiting on future firmware like multiple feed pauses?

What I mean is that in the manual control section of the touch, lightning bolts appear or not depending on the sockets status, however if I press the socket, nothing happens. The same situation occurs with the illumination channels, they show the lights status/%, but do not respond to being pressed.

My equipment is as follows
    PIII Ex with firmware 5.11
    Touch has firmware 1.02
    PCL 5.1.1.3 used to configure it.

The only thing that I can see that is odd, is that in the system report within PCL it shows the touch having firmware 1.06 and a powerbar as 1.02. I have assumed that this is an error in PCL but it may be relevant. I have attached the Systemreport.txt in case it is useful.

thanks in advance

maybe you have not the final 5.11 on the ProfiLux, as far as I know in one of the 5.11 BETA this didn't work

-> please update to 5.11 release or 5.12 BETA

also update to the newest PLC
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Ok will do, Ill post up my result.

thanks for the quick response.

I can confirm that upgrading to the 5.12b firmware on the controller, made this fully operational.

I can now control sockets, lights and feed pauses from the Touch.

This is excellent, well done.

thank you for your feedback!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.