Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this true? GHL is developing LED lamps??

Default Is this true? GHL is developing LED lamps??

Hi,

a friend of mine told me this:

GHL is developing a brand new series of LED lamps for aquatics, one product I know for sure is a high power pending lamp with full spectrum control, wireless enabled and some other nice features...
    they want to show it at Interzoo in May this year
    Is this true??? Or are these only silly rumours?

I am looking for a new set of LED-lamps for my aquarium - should I wait??? So far I planned to purchase models from Aqua Illumination or Ecotech but I have doubts if I can use all ProfiLux features with products from other companies.

I hope GHL answers this soon and honestly ...

Wow...that would be AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchreefer View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for a new set of LED-lamps for my aquarium - should I wait??? So far I planned to purchase models from Aqua Illumination or Ecotech but I have doubts if I can use all ProfiLux features with products from other companies.

I hope GHL answers this soon and honestly ...
    If I were GHL, I would release the information at interzoo, to ensure my product is unique and is not usurped by any other products that will steal my thunder. I certainly would NOT release the information at this time (despite your protests). This is only 2 months away, and I for one would be waiting until then anyway, as THEY may not release this fantastic product, but any of the other innovators could do the same or better.

So that also wonders where this information came from. Unless this informant is an insider, I would be less inclined to believe that such a product exists than to think that some one in the know would release this info. (But hey! Stranger things have happened). Roll on Interzoo!
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!

I would love to see such an item come from GHL but it seems like a "stretch" for them. I'm not saying it would be strangest thing to happen but doesn't seem to align with their business plan up until now.

The more I think about it the more I think this would be AWESOME!

If you know the build quality that goes into every other component of GHL products can you imagine what an AWESOME product a GHL- LED fixture would be like. I'd love to see something official from GHL confirming this. I can't think of a better company to release an LED fixture to the market!!

GHL PLEASE let this be TRUE!!!

Yes indeed.

Another thing to keep in mind... the name Profi-Lux = professional lighting, they are a company born from lighting and lighting controlling. This makes more and more sense and would be a very "LOGICAL" move for GHL.

Dutchreefer,

a friend of mine told me this
    I really wonder who this friend should be

however, we will announce something really great very soon - watch this place
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

An even bigger flow sensor for my swimming pool?

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    Dutchreefer,

I really wonder who this friend should be

however, we will announce something really great very soon - watch this place

hmmm a teaser? Tossing some bits of sugar out there in the water to draw the fishies in for a bigger bite

Watching eagerly for something "Really Great" to be announced soon here