Thread: Help Profilux computer error speicher defect

Help Profilux computer error speicher defect

After one day of operating the profilux computer has an error speicher defect. What to do? Power off and on again isn't working. I think it isn't solvable for me

Thanks,

Patrick

after one day defective? extremely strange, what happened?

how old is the unit (tell me serial number), what is the firmware version?
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello Mathias,

It was working fine, ph, temp and conductivity than yesterday evening came home out of work, alarm led was blinking. Pab communication error, connectors were fine. Started the application, no communication possible with the application so I opened the closet again, put the power of the unit waited for a few seconds power up. Started, Then the message memory error\speicher defect.

The unit is really one day old, out of the box installed. No strange things happened. You could almost say doa. Software version in the unit is 5.11 of factory serial 1202052001

Do I have to raise an incident somewhere..?

Hope you can help me, thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Patrick
    Last edited by altum69; 21.03.2012 at 12:45. Reason: question added

Hello Patrick,

only 2 ideas left:
    - set to factory settings, try again
    - the unit became wet

then I can't help here. Please contact our sales represantative where you purchased the unit.
    He has to decide how to handle it.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The unit isn't wet and didn't became wet. It is in a dry cabinet. I can't access it anymore so factory reset not possible. How to contact the sales represantative?

Thanks,

Patrick

How to contact the sales represantative?
    ??? You are the only one who knows, where you have buyed it. Your dealer is the first contact for warranty claims

I am sorry for the mistake.. I contacted them and I have to fill in a form and sent it to GHL with the device.

Thanks already for the sympathy and support

Kind regards,

Patrick