Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: feeding pause

Default feeding pause

Hi,

I programmed the ptc (to silent mode) and accidently the pumps where still connected now they will not stop when i give a feeding pause alltough in the plc the status is 0%

anyony familier with this=

many thx

what do the pumps have to do with PTC?

please more details
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hi Mathias,

I have 4 tunze streamers conected on a pIII< i dont know the anwser on your question but I do know sins i programmed the ptc the pumps i cant control anymore (i think they run on full speed) but the plc says that the waves are still working but it doens't. I set everything back to default settings and set back the back-up with no result!

thx

no one an idea?

show us a screenshot of the 1-10V-settings
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

screenshot.jpg

you mean this?

this is a very tiny screen shot, hard to read anything

if I am not wrong the interfaces have these assignments:
    l1 = current 1
    l2 = current 2
    l5 = current 3
    l6 = current 4

is this right, is that what you wanted?
    then at least these settings are correct
    -> if so then then check the current pump settings

what pumps are connected there? and how? how do you want to achieve the feed paus shut down?

please give us more detailled information, we can't help otherwise

Hello,

Before i programmed the ptc fan (l13/14) there was no problem, I have tunze streamers (6105) who worked fine.
    if you need more information please let me know I can also call you no problem! e.brouwers@chello.nl screenshot2.jpg

I can't read anything on the screenshot, please higher resolution

Hint: If you use <ALT>+<PRINT> instead of <PRINT> you will get a screenshot from the window on top only