Thread: Tunze settings

Default Tunze settings

hey guys, im not happy with the flow im getting from my Tunze 6105 pumps, here is a shot of my settings, can i improve on this in any way please

pump settings.jpg

also when i put anything id profilux description, after a few days is gone and i have to do it again, can you offer any help on this for me please

Gazz

Why did you assign pumps 1 and 2 to both pump groups each? this makes no sense.

Please assign a pump to one group only.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Group 2 should not be checked mate, both pumps are in group 1 only, sorry for the confusion

Gazz

ok, we try to help - what is the exact problem, please?
    im not happy with the flow
    is not easy to support

if you want "harder" waves then use mode "rectangular"
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Don't have rectangular mate, I have,

No current
    Perm
    Perm opposite
    Seq1
    Seq2
    Surge1
    Surge2
    Random

Then in waves I have

No waves
    Sinus
    Right angled

Gazz

sorry, in waves "right angled" is what I meant

and also try to vary the wave time

Ok mate I'll give it a go thank you.

Any offers on my second question regarding my discriptions not staying?

Gazz

I split this thread because these are 2 different questions:
    the "descriptions" thread is here
    http://forum.aquariumcomputer.com/sh...3998#post33998