Thread: Need Profilux Setup Assistance

Default Need Profilux Setup Assistance

Profilux 3ex

Trying to setup 3 Tunze 6155 pumps. I Plugged control cables into L1/L2, L3/L4, L5/L6 in the Profilux and power cords into a standard power strip.
    Can you walk me through the steps to get these running on a sequenced format during the day with a shut down at night.

Trying to setup my 4 pump profilux doser. 1 for alkalinity, 1 for Calcium, 1 for freshwater make-up using the Pofilux leveler device. I plugged the doser into S1-S4, and the power into a std. power strip. Can you walk me through the steps.

I have the PAB plugged into the power strip and the PAB cable plugged into the profilux. I am trying to activate a closed loop system pump on a timed sequence. On at 9:00am, off at 9:00pm. Can you give me the steps to set this up.

I have other things I need to get running, but these are the initial most important priorities. Desparate to get the correct setup instructions so I don't ruin any of the new equipment.

Thank you.

OK, I figure that you are a newbie, not meaning to put you off, but these questions have been answered many times on this forum and to repeat them would not be productive.

First I suggest you download the manual and read through it.

Then do a search for your any items that you do not understand from the manual.

And if you are really stuck then repost here to see if any one can help.
    Call me Paul !
    Note: I am not GHL staff!