Thread: AI SOL Blue 3 Channels

Default AI SOL Blue 3 Channels

From everything I have read, it appears that the SOL blue and Profilux 3 allow control of all 3 channels. My problem is that the profilux is only giving me the option to control 2 of my channels with the third channel greyed out.

So can someone either help point out what I am doing wrong, or at least let me know I was misinformed and can only control 2 channels? I am dunning a slightly older firmware, 5.03, if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance.

yes, this firmware is too old for 3 channel support
    please update
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Just did, thank you!

sorry for the thread hijack i have just set up my proflux 3 ex ultimate pack and i bought thel ai cable to control them, im on firmware 5.11 will i need to update to 5.12?

Thanks tony
    Last edited by gtouk1981; 22.05.2012 at 22:45.

try it with 5.11, update to 5.12 if you experience problems with AI and 5.11

some AI models have problems with the protocol, not all
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.