Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flow-sensor!

Hi guys,

I can't seem to get my flow sensor to work at all. its connected at level port 3&4 since 1&2 are taken up for ATO/ASW. I can see the X turn on/off on port 3 in the level menu "settings and states level-sensor inputs" which would mean that its recognized?
    I did calibrate it in the flow sensor sub menu but nothing seems to show up. Am i forgetting something?

what firmware and software level are you running?

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

what did you set for "Connected at level-sensor" in the flow-sensor settings?

you can chose between 1 and 2 - if you don't use a splitter it is level 1

-> use level 1 for flow and 3 and 4 for ATO/AWC
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Firmware is 5.14 and control software is 5.1.4.3

I have my ATO/AWC already set up and connected on level port 1&2 so its connected to the other port 3&4.

what did you set for "Connected at level-sensor" in the flow-sensor settings? - I have tried both settings 1 & 2 and calibrating it both times with the right flow sensor and it still shows nothing.

Does that sound normal to you guys???

I wrote

-> use level 1 for flow and 3 and 4 for ATO/AWC
    and you wrote

I have my ATO/AWC already set up and connected on level port 1&2
    please change it
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I saw what you wrote but I thought that it wouldn't matter. its fixed now, thank you