Thread: New firmware 5.12 will support Eco-lamps

Default New firmware 5.12 will support Eco-lamps

The coming firmware will support the lamps from the company Eco-lamps.

The lamps are connected to the RS232 port of the ProfiLux, like the lamps from Aqua Illumination.

All 3 channels of the Eco-lamp can be controlled separately from ProfiLux.

The matching cable is available from GHL.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Hello

Do you mean to dim these lamps?

http://www.eco-lamps.com/ledtube.htm

Thanks

Patrick

Jens Meyer

Thanks Jens!

Default Lead from GHL

Hi,
    I have a ECO-Lamps KR93 and a profilux 3 controller (which I have updated successfully to 5.14). I have searched everywhere on the GHL websites for a lead but can not find one and also can not find any information about updating the firmware of the KR93. Is there anybody who can help me with these two issues.
    Thanks
    Sam.
    Last edited by sbox99; 06.11.2012 at 02:27.

we have no idea how to update the ECO-lamp firmware - better ask the manufacturer
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.