Thread: status.rss update interval

Default status.rss update interval

Hi

Is it possible to adjust how offen the status.rss updates on the ghl ? I am writing a small app, that takes the values and puts them into a db, so i can generate some prober and better graphs, but as i can tell the status.rss is only updated every hour, is it possible to change so it updates every 30 min?

Quote Originally Posted by StarF View Post
    Hi

Is it possible to adjust how offen the status.rss updates on the ghl ? I am writing a small app, that takes the values and puts them into a db, so i can generate some prober and better graphs, but as i can tell the status.rss is only updated every hour, is it possible to change so it updates every 30 min?
    Its updated however often you call it, I do offer a graphing service with the myProfilux application - could set you up with a login without the application.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentone View Post
    Its updated however often you call it, I do offer a graphing service with the myProfilux application - could set you up with a login without the application.
    your right perfect
    tnx for your offer, i might try it out. But one of the reasons i am doing this, is also just for the fun of it and to learn...