Thread: problems upgrading profilux pc control programme

Default problems upgrading profilux pc control programme

hi im wondering if you can help. i was using profilux control 5.1.0. i then downloaded 5.1.1 thinking it would be a updated version of profilux control. so i had 2 profilux controls. i installed my vortech controller ai lighting and all other settings on the 5.1.0 version. settings still showed up in the 5.1.1. i found it difficult to control vortechs using profilux at first but i then was successful in making connection using 5.1.0. pump worked fine. full controll. i noticed that other peoples screenshots of there vortech overviews was different to mine as they had more features so i then downloaded version 5.1.3 which seems to be the latest version as it has settings such as awc, storm. the problem is everytime i click on vortech 1 i get error 41 message then profilux programme closes. please help. i tried updating vortech again then the update failed i think this is because i already have the vortech firmware 2.02.

i just deleted all profilux contriol progammes and installed the older 5.10 and i dont have any problems clicking vortech pump 1 but it does not have the awc strom ect features which the 5.13 version has. how can i upgrade to this without error 41

i unplugged profilux unit and plugged back in it is firmware 5.10. does this mean i would have to do a firmware update on my profilux 3 unit in order to use profilux control 5.1.3 without experiencing error codes