Thread: Problems with full sim LED's

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Problems with full sim LED's

I have a very strange problem with my GHL Profilux running full sim LED's
    They work fine when connected to ports L1 / L2 but will not work when connected to ports L3/L4. I have configured illumination 3 for the Blue Moonlights and Illumination 4 for the Red sunset / sunrise LED's If I map I3/I4 to L1/L2 they work fine - if I map I3/I4 to L3/L4 they dont work ( not even if I try to manually light them using the sliders on the light scenarios. I find this very strange as there is very little congig on the 1/10v ports.

I do have a second L1 - 10V interface card in slot 1 - the LED's work also on these ports but there is no lightning effect ( I believe his is correct as he manual states that lightning is only available on L1/L2 and L3/L4.

I have been working with Steve at Reefdreams to get this resolved - I have tried defaulting the GHL and adding a config file that has been checked by Steve -unfortunately this failed to resolve the problem

I have also come across another problem with a 1-10v port on my GHL Profilux. Last night I noticed 1 of my Tunze streams was not working ( configured on port 5 as part of a pair on 5/6 using a GHL splitter )

This morning I have done lots of testing and tracked the problem down to the 1-10v interface !

Testing Completed:
    Control cable removed from pump - pumps work ok
    Control cable placed on another pump - pump stops
    Problem follows control cable from port 5

I have as a temp measure, moved the pair of Tunze's to ports 7/8 and they are now working ok …

I am now completely stuck for ideas with both of the problems ….
    Last edited by bubbling-under; 27.02.2009 at 00:58.