Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: automatic dali dimming for thunderstorm

answer 1 yes i have addressed ballasts correctly.
    answer 2 the ballast are on a switched socket that is allways on mode
    answer 3 dont know what you are asking here dali cable and power cord directly together.
    answer 4 the dimming works sometimes on manual, one ballasts set of tubes will increase decrease correctly, another may not come on until im at say 50% another might not come on at all. its never the same, its all pure random.

and by the way this used to work perfectly for a few weeks but its just decided to go all wrong.

Also today one of my ballasts has started triping the power so I had to disconnect it.

Im convinced this card is messing the whole lot up and now its cost me an osram dimmable ballast

... and I am convinced that there is something wrong with the ballasts or the wiring

this movie doesn't help me to analyze the problems

Wirus and I wanted to know if the wiring is correct - electromagnetic noise or poor wiring can cause this issues

if you are convinced that your PLM-DALI is defective (I have my doubts) then send it back to your retailer and let it check
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.