Thread: connecting vortech controller to profilux 3 ex then setting day plan ( urgent help ne

Default connecting vortech controller to profilux 3 ex then setting day plan ( urgent help ne

i have finally managed to set my mp40 onto slave mode then connected to profilux which took me a long time. on my vortech overview i have mp40 on vortech pump 1. the next step is setting a day plan. there is 2 settings 1 called standard and 1 fall back. standard is set to proflux controlled. is this correct?. i can then create new but when i do this the pump doesn't respond to the new commands. it only responds to the standard profile. i then noticed that in the profilux menu under extras then pumps, i notice that this can also control my vortech pump. my pump responds to this also. how do i set a day plan and do you have some example settings which i may use. and what does fall back mean?

Fallback mode:
    The pump enters this mode, if the RF connection is lost
    Standard mode:
    This mode is used, if no other mode is configured for the corresponding time.
    If no time segments defined per "new...", this mode is active all the time.

If you want to setup a day plan, you should:
    - set up a new time segment with "new...",
    - select your preferred mode and other settings (like pump channel for the ProfiLux controlled mode),
    - set your start and end time for this mode
    Repeat this, for more time segments.

I don't understand your other question(s).
    The VorTech pumps reacts to the corresponding pump channel you've set up in the VorTech settings, if the ProfiLux controlled mode is used...

BTW: it's really a pain to read your post (no capital letters at all, no separation at separate topics...)