Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dali card not finding ballast

if the microcontroller (PIC...) on the DALI-card is sitting on a socket then a replacement of it can be considered
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    if the microcontroller (PIC...) on the DALI-card is sitting on a socket then a replacement of it can be considered
    Hi Matthias, I can't tell without opening up the case, all it says in the PC software is version 1.00....regards, Andy

Hi Matthias, the microcontroller is on a socket - would it be possible for you to ship a replacement? Regards, Andy

We try it ... PM sent
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

It seems i have the same problem.

when building up my new tank i also bought phillips Evsa's. And the dali Card(v1.00) doesnt get their adresses. When trying to asign them to an illu channel they go off so there is a some communication. they only wont get an adres. Does it work with replacing the chip(also got it on a socket) ? Or need i to buy a new Dali card?

greetz jan