Thread: 2x LedControl + Thunderstorm (Flash1/Flash2) question to GHL team

Default 2x LedControl + Thunderstorm (Flash1/Flash2) question to GHL team

Hi,

I just installed my second Profilux LedControl4 active and programmed both so 1 (left) reacts to flashes 1, and the second one (right) reacts to flashes 2.

Question 1:
    Unfortunately, "Flash 1" occurs more often then "Flash 2", so it is not the lighting effect i would have liked to achieve. Can this be configurable / changed? If this is about even spread then you can get real cool effects "LEFT/RIGHT/LEFT/LEFT/RIGHT etc."

Question 2:
    The max dimming level does not seem to affect the leds which are on at that moment.
    For instance; if i have channel 1 of both ledcontrols at 30% (evening setting when my T5 lights are off) i would expect that they, with a dim setting of 80% in the storms panel, are also dimmed to 20% of 30% = 6%. Can this also be picked up?

Thank you!

Question1:
    No

Question2:
    I suggest you are talking about the darkening setting in the thunderstorm panel (it's hard to understand, if you don't use the correct field names).
    Did you activate "Thunderstorm" at Simulation in the affected Illumination channel panel?

Hi Frank,

Question 1; can this be put on the wishlist? As C# developer i hope it isn't more work as changing the algorithm.

Question 2; No i didn't and sorry for that question!