View Poll Results: Which Aqua Ilumination lamps are connected to ProfiLux?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • The first (black) model from AI

2 10.00%
  • AI Sol White

0 0%
  • AI Sol Blue

14 70.00%
  • other AI lamp

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Aqua Ilumination lamps are connected to ProfiLux?

Default Which Aqua Ilumination lamps are connected to ProfiLux?

I want to check which Aqua Illumination models are used with our ProfiLux in order to plan the further support of the AI communication protocol.

To all AI owners: Please tell us the model you are using with ProfiLux!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

AI SOL blue

please help us with voting (see top of page) instead of posting what you have ... thanks!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

I'm not a current AI customer but I do know of a ProfiLux user who just placed her order for a pair of the new AI "VERGA" which were called Phoenix. She's officially "PreOrdered" them and they estimate a min of 8 weeks from now.

I also waiting to see what vega brings to the table (tech and price wise)

only one ProfiLux owner with an AI lamp?! where are the votes? come on ...

I cannot see how to vote using tapatalk, sorry. I have an AI sol blue.

for sure there must be more than 3 ...........

I have 14 of the original black units. I also have the newer units but use the AI controller for those. Would be nice to have another RS232 on the PIII or in an expansion box. Wait I thing I suggested this before

Another AI light here (But only on loan from another reefer at the moment while I try it out over my tank).

I would be very interested in the VEGA, but that would require GHL to support this. I really like the fact that the Profilux at present is a one stop shop for all my tank needs.