Thread: info needed profilux 3 ex

Default info needed profilux 3 ex

Hi,

I have purched the following items from profilux and was wondering what the best is for me to be controlled.

Profilux 3EX
    PaB socket (6)
    temp probe This i want to control my heater and chiller. But I got the info that it is not good for the PAB sockets to use it for the chiller. Is this true?
    redox probe This I want to use it for my Ozon Aquamedic 200gr for a with a value arround 420Mv
    condutivety probe
    Ph probe
    Propeller control To control my fans in the hood off my lightning.
    Dosing unit (4) To dose Grotech A, B, C and M trace elements conect in PAB socket
    Vortech controller 2x Vortech MP-10. Do I need to plug my vortech controllers in the PAB Socket?
    2 Level sensors 1 for Sump and 1 for min. water level in top off tank so pump dont run dry (Eheim compact 1000).
    PLM-4L 4 extra 1-10V card
    Profilux Simu-L Light simulation.
    EVG-AP-2F HIC control for 3 ATI dimmable balast 2x39W 1-10V 0-100%

Now do I have also 2 Eheim Compact 2000 and 3000 return water and in my sump, 9W UV-C Filter, Skimmer with 2 pumps.

So knowing I have only 6 socket what would be your advise what and where to connect and why so I have a correct set-up

Let me know your advise.

Quote Originally Posted by michelg View Post
    But I got the info that it is not good for the PAB sockets to use it for the chiller. Is this true?.
    You mean a socket from the Powerbar-PAB?
    As long as the 2300W per socket and the 3600W in total per Powerbar are not exceeded, this should be no problem.

Vortech controller 2x Vortech MP-10. Do I need to plug my vortech controllers in the PAB Socket?.
    The Vortech Controller is connected via the PAB cable to one of the PAB-ports at the ProfiLux.

So knowing I have only 6 socket what would be your advise
    It seems that you need more than only 6 sockets, so a second Powerbar would make sense.

Hi Carolin,

I have made a pdf how I believe it will work. Please let me know what you think otherwise I need to order some more parts.