Thread: Pacificsun on Prolilux 3

Default Pacificsun on Prolilux 3

I control my PS light ( Phobos) with the PF3. I can manage 2 channels blue and white over L 3 and 4. But the PS has 3 channels bleu, white and moonlight. How can i manage the moonlight channel ? Now i have de moonlight over the bleu light. When it is about 1,2 volt de lamps starts to flikker. Is there a solution to solve this ? I have only the L 3 and 4 for the lights.

by using a extra L port you will be able to steer the last channel

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    by using a extra L port you will be able to steer the last channel
    Ok thank you. But i have no more L ports free. Is there an other way to do it ? Now L 1 and 2 are for the Tunze pumps and 3 and 4 for de lamps.
    To get an extra L port i have to buy a combi card to make 1 slot free a L port card and that is a lot of Pesos. (€)

I don't know what you expect as a reply.

you have 4 L port channels now
    and it seems you want to use 5 L port channels ?

unles you want to combine your lamps or Tunzes or add another L poort => there arent alot of other options.
    Last edited by Blahenazo; 23.01.2012 at 19:34.

you could ask gHl to make a GHL pab pwm controller (while you add it => with more PWM resolution ghl has 256 steps while the ps controller seems to have 1024 )

I don't want to think about the 8 channels (upgradedable to 12 ) => hyperion PS led licht ( thats alot of L channels ) ====> not practical !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blahenazo View Post
    you could ask gHl to make a GHL pab pwm controller (while you add it => with more PWM resolution ghl has 256 steps while the ps controller seems to have 1024 )

I don't want to think about the 8 channels (upgradedable to 12 ) => hyperion PS led licht ( thats alot of L channels ) ====> not practical !!!!!!!!!!!

You asked it for me now i think. So GHL will there be a solusion coming up ?

i would be looking for a similar solution..i am going to have 2 fixtures both 8 channels..so currently i need 16 l channels using the current setups.... not realistic...

what is the outlook of a pab solution that handles this differently??

Quote Originally Posted by larryfl1 View Post
    i would be looking for a similar solution..i am going to have 2 fixtures both 8 channels..so currently i need 16 l channels using the current setups.... not realistic...

what is the outlook of a pab solution that handles this differently??
    yeah if you want to use the hyperion the current solution is not practical

yes, we plan a PWM unit with a higher resolution and more channels for PAB, I think it will come this summer
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.