Thread: How long do we have to wait??

Default How long do we have to wait??

I have ordered a pIII ex mega pack waaaay before Xmas, and it still is yet to arrive, I phoned h20 aquatics in the uk to see where it is and there is a hold up your end! And h20 have several other people waiting, not a good start or welcome to using your high end equipment,what's the hold up and how long am I likely to have to wait??
    Please let me know
    Regards
    Dan

As you can see in the GHL shop there is actual no long delay. You should ask your dealer (again)

I dont know about Germany or the UK but there is a back-log in North America but word on the street is the first shipments from Germany will be in some time next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Ho02ody View Post
    I have ordered a pIII ex mega pack waaaay before Xmas, and it still is yet to arrive, I phoned h20 aquatics in the uk to see where it is and there is a hold up your end! And h20 have several other people waiting, not a good start or welcome to using your high end equipment,what's the hold up and how long am I likely to have to wait??
    Please let me know
    Regards
    Dan
    We don't have supply issues, the currently open orders are only a few days old, I really wonder why you have to wait so long.
    I will check this and make sure you will get your goods soon.
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAl07 View Post
    I dont know about Germany or the UK but there is a back-log in North America but word on the street is the first shipments from Germany will be in some time next week.
    Christmas cleared us out totally, this is the first year this has ever happened, we have a reserve and even that was gone by last week. Our shipment is booked for collection on Monday, I have pre arranged fast track direct inbound and PARS clearance so we will see it Thursday, eveything will ship out to dealers on Friday, we have 3 packers working late for us Thursday evening.

Next order will be placed immediatly afterwards to keep up with the recent growth. Thanks for your hard work Allen recently in helping to switch people from other controllers to ProfiLux

GHL ProfiLux Canada/USA Distribution and support

Quote Originally Posted by aqua_digital View Post
    Christmas cleared us out totally, this is the first year this has ever happened, we have a reserve and even that was gone by last week. Our shipment is booked for collection on Monday, I have pre arranged fast track direct inbound and PARS clearance so we will see it Thursday, eveything will ship out to dealers on Friday, we have 3 packers working late for us Thursday evening.

Next order will be placed immediatly afterwards to keep up with the recent growth. Thanks for your hard work Allen recently in helping to switch people from other controllers to ProfiLux
    Michael I have to give you VERY high regards for working with me to be "creative" over the last few weeks on "Packages". Thanks to your willingness to work with me and my clients none of my customers have had to wait for their packages. I'm proud to be working with GHL and pushing the ProfiLux which is a product I have complete faith in.

I'm proud to be able to introduce ProfiLux to new users and thrilled to move other users (like I was) from other controllers to ProfiLux. It's going to be a GREAT year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
    We don't have supply issues, the currently open orders are only a few days old, I really wonder why you have to wait so long.
    I will check this and make sure you will get your goods soon.
    Thank you Matthias, John at h20 says there is a shortage of U.K. Plug bars and this is the reason for the delay. The funny thing is I was hoping to get this all fitted during my Christmas holidays! And here I am nearly into February. Good things come to those who wait.....
    Please keep me informed of anything you find out
    Thank you for your help
    Regards
    Dan