Thread: ProfiLuxSimu-L reduced light

Default ProfiLuxSimu-L reduced light

Hello,

I have three profiLuxSimu-L LED using with Profilux 3.

All leds are connected to the same ActiveL-Splitter, but one of them provides approx 80% less brightness in sunrise mode (red+orange LEDs) than the others (all work normal in moon light simulation mode).
    I made a photo while manually set output to 100%. Good light is on left side, problematic one is on right side:
    IMG_0651.jpg

I tried to connect it to different ports of ActiveL-Splitter, but the result is the same.

Is there something I can do with it?

Thank you, BR,
    Gyozo

It appears to have "shot the wad". Can you take it down and see if there are any kinks in the wire along the way or if the end-cap has pulled out any?

if these are Simus haad been purchased at the same time they should have nearly the same brightness, if they come from complete different batches it is possible that they differ

in the worst case one Simu has been damaged - then please contact your retailer for further details
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

BigAl, Matthias, thanks for your answer!

I don't seen any kinks in the wire, I tried to move the wires while sunset LEDs were set to 100%, but there is no success.
    The end caps are in the right position, seems to be un-touched.

Matthias, I understand that small differences can appear, but please note, there is approx 80% difference in my case!
    So, when I set the sunset LEDs output to 100% in ProfiLux, two simu-l provides 100% brightness, the 3rd one provides 20%! (still connected to the same Active-L splitter).

If there is no firmware upgrade "magic" available, then I have to consider that my 3rd simu-l is damaged.