Thread: Lag in PLC

Default Lag in PLC

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I'm posting this for a user on another forum but I've experienced the exact same problem:

Quote Originally Posted by VeL
    Hello,
    I recently purchased P3 eX, connected it via usb and now using the pc software. The thing is that when I click on a section (e.g. sensors) and then click on another section I get 2-3 sec lag until it opens it. After that I get no lag but if I do it for the first time in the current profilux program session I get the delay before opening. So I was wondering if that is normal and if others are experiencing the same thing.
    Also I've noticed that the temp probe connection doesn't fit completely tight and if you by mistake move its cable a bit harder it loses the connection for a second and then it takes 3-4 secs until it shows again the right temperature. It doesn't completely loses the temperature but just change the numbers for a short period of time. So ya I am just concerned if thats normal because the controller is brand new, purchased it as megapack.
    I'm running ProfiLuxControl 5.1.1.2 and FW 5.11

So anyone else noticed this lag in the PLC?

this is normal

when opening a page the first time all settings have to be loaded for this page

in regards to temp-sensor: the plug doesn`t become loose without a reason
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.