Thread: Multiiple Feeding configuration's

Default Multiiple Feeding configuration's

Is it possible to configure multiple feed schedules?

I know that the Touch has the option for feed 1-4, but I cannot find how to configure it in PLC.

If this currently possible, if so how?
    If its not currently possible, is there a target date/firmware version that will introduce this?

thanks

Darren

Hi,

yes this is planned for 5.12 or 5.13
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

excellent, thanks for the quick answer

Is this a feature that has been implemented in the 5.12 beta firmware?
    If not is it likely for the 5.13 release?

not yet in 5.12, maybe we can add it, if not we will have it for sure in 5.13!
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

excellent, thanks

so, we got it working in 5.12 BETA

I think we can publish it in 2-3 days

preview:
    SeveralFP.jpg

it has been done!

Firmware 5.12b and ProfiLuxControl 5.1.2.3 is available. Your feedback is welcome.

Im downloading it now, thanks for updating the thread.

I have setup and tested a couple of feed configurations with Filter 1 and Filter 2. These work as expected.
    When I attempted to configure a programable logic series with a delay, level sensor, timer and filter the result was for the socket to be allways on, rather than following the logic.
    I have not spent much time on this as yet, but it appeared that once I put filter 2 into the logic, that it resulted in allways on.
    Ill have a look again tomorrow and try to confirm if this is an issue with the firmware or with my chaining of the programable logic.

In terms of the firmware upgrade, it was not as smooth as the last one I did, but I have changed PC's, done a fresh install of PLC and moved from a 32 bit windows to 64 bit windows, so the issue may have been with the PC, new software or firmware etc.

What happened is at the end of the firmware upgrade, the controller was flashing "restoring settings" then seemed to do a couple of restarts.
    Once it was operational again, I sent the backup settings and sensor data to the unit.
    At this point the LAN did not work, I checked the settings and then power cycled the controller.
    The LAN then started working.

This upgrade behaviour seemed a little odd, but it worked fine in the end, just with more restarts than I expected.

Thanks for getting the multiple feed pauses working, it saves me walking in and out of the house many times a day.

Great work.