Thread: (PLC 5.1.1.2) Error when using function "Transmit file to Profilux"

Default (PLC 5.1.1.2) Error when using function "Transmit file to Profilux"

Yesterday I made a backup of my Profilux Settings with PLC 5.1.1.2 (Transmit all settings from Profilux to File).
    Than I played a bit around with Pumps settings. Today I decided that the new pomp settings were not an improvement and so I wanted to restore the backup I made the day before (Transmit from file to Profilux).

During the restore i got 4 errors, all concerning something about "PAB and Dynamic nominal value".
    I chose to ignore the errors and just continue with the restore, everything worked fine except my socket5 was dead.
    All systems told me that it was "on" but in reallife it was off. On the Touch and in PLC It just looked that is was working fine, turn the socket5 on and off seemed to be posible, but in real life my socket5 did not respond at all. I had to reboot the Profilux to get socket5 working again.

My socket5 is not a PAB but a 4socket L powerbar (I have 2 of those and 1 PAB powerbar).
    All the other sockets worked fine.

Perhaps a little bug.............??

I

I got the same errors with PLC 5.1.1.3 when restoring the settings to Profilux from the backup that I made just a few minutes ago. The Profilux 3 is on firmware 5.11.

In my case, I got 16 errors during the restore, and ignored them. Tried to restore a few more times, same errors every time, with different numeric indexes:

"Error during transmission of "CODE_DYNAMICNOMINALVALUE1_SOURCETYPE - 0 - 0" (parameter number 4200)!"

DynamicNominalValue.jpg

Glad to see that i am not the only one with this problem.
    Some investigation from GHL would be a good thing

maybe you have not the release version of 5.11 and still the beta?

compare the dates to be sure (to see the firmware date in ProfiLux invoke menu "support" on the device itself)
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

The "info & Support" option shows "FW Version 5.11 date: 2011-11-23". How can I tell if it is beta or not? Thanks

Same here.............

yes, these are the newest versions -> I have to test this here and fix it if necessary in ProfiLuxControl for 5.12
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.