Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vortech Module issues

a) what do you mean with "connect"? do you mean "assign" over the ProfiLuxControl menu?
    Yes i mean assign using the software PLC5

b) is the Vortech-Controller accessable at all? do you see the section "VorTech Overview" and what is displayed there?
    Yes i can see "Vortech Overview" and can go into it, it says version 1.06 for the controller, 1.02 for the interface and RF-Module. Vortech pumps are all blank as i have un-assigned all them

OK i just cleared the pump memory on the Ecosmart driver

I then assigned them to the Vortech module (holding SET and MODE and then pushing SET, with the blue and yellow LEDs)

Pump 1 shows up as 0. under firmware, MP40W_WWD under Type and "Error: 7" under status
    Pump 2 shows up as 0. under firmware, MP40W_WWD under Type and "no response" under status

Both pumps are still blinking blue and yellow even after pushing "End and save assignments of all Vortech pumps now" on PLC a couple of times.

forgot to say

I have 2x brand new MP60's

we are coming closer to the problem - the RF-module is not talking to the pumps

when the MP60s were initially shipped they had a too old firmware, but they need EcoSmart_Driver firmware 2.02

I think you have to update the pump firmware
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

But I only just brought them, surely they must have the new firmware. How do I update them?

this update solved problems in similar cases previously

follow the instructions in the VTController manual
    No support or warranty issues over PM! Please send PMs to the moderators only if you have general problems with using the forum! Thanks for helping us to keep the support efficient.
    Kein Support oder Reklamationsabwicklung über PM! Bitte senden Sie an die Moderatoren nur PMs bei allgemeinen Problemen mit der Verwendung des Forums! Danke dass Sie uns dabei helfen, den Support effektiv zu gestalten.

OK what a mission, i found the boxes and one Vortech was manufactured in Nov 2010 and the other in Aug 2011 so i did the firmware upgrade and this completed successfully.

I then tried to delete the pump assignments in Profilux Control but it would not work, so i did a system PAB reset and reassigned everything, this worked, however my Touch now says its firmware in 6.5535!!!

Anyway, i then assigned the pumps in "vortech Overview" they show 2.02 as the firmware and "unknown" as the type and blank for the Status.
    Once i clicked end and save assignments my Vorteches powered off just like last time.

At least the VTController and the pumps are speaking with each other, aren't they?

Now I think it is time to do the correct settings. What are you settings so far?

I guess they are....

What setting are you referring to?

the Vortech settings

the pump settings

didn`t you setup anything regarding the pump control??